These exercises are designed to strengthen your neck and should only be performed under the recommendation and supervision of a licensed chiropractor.
Do each exercise 5 times, twice daily.
1. Tilt head forward and backward as far as possible.
2. Tilt head toward shoulder keeping shoulder stationary.
3. Turn head from side to side as far as possible.
4. Make circular motions with head – first clockwise and then counter clockwise.
5. Using towel and giving moderate resistance, roll head from side to side.
6. Giving resistance with clasped hands at back of head, push posteriorly with head.