We can bill insurance for you. We are currently in network with Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and others.
Health insurance is complicated and every plan’s coverage is different. We bill as a service, to the best of our ability. We strive to be as straight forward and informative in our billing practice as possible. If you have questions or concerns about insurance billing or if you do not see your insurance company on the list below, please call and ask!
We are pleased to participate in:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna/Tristate HMO, PPO, Open Access
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, EPO, HMO, Federal
- Empire Government
- Premier Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
- Optum (American Chiropractic Network)
- American Specialty Network
We do NOT accept No Fault or worker’s compensation cases.
* We welcome Medicare patients, but please note Medicare covers ONLY spinal adjustments and none of the following: Initial Office visit, Re-examinations, Therapy (including spinal tractions, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, heat, ice, and Active Release Technique (ART)), or x-rays. Dr. Aiello will treat Medicare patients for additional charge.